When raising a support issue, it’s important to make ensure the correct priority (Low, High, Emergency) for your issue. The guide below should help you assess the correct priority for your issue – typical response times are shown in brackets. Please note, these are only for customers with a support contract, and details may vary on a per contract basis to best reflect your business.
Low/Normal (next development iteration)
- Feature request/suggestion
- Change / update to logic
- Non critical bug
High (4 business hours)
- You are experiencing problems with the service
- Performance of the service is degraded, but is available
- Critical bug fix (affects critical data or functionality in major feature, severely affecting users, with no workaround)
- An “Emergency” issue is defined as unavailability of your service for reasons beyond your control (excluding planned maintenance). An “Emergency” issue (provided to High Support packages customers) will put you in touch with an on-call engineer.
- Note: only Emergency issues are responded to outside normal business hours.